The Swedish dishcloth is an incredible and eco-friendly alternative to the traditional synthetic sponge or microfibre cleaning cloth. These amazing cloths can replace an average of 17 rolls of paper towels! They’re hygienic, reusable, and fully biodegradable, created from 70% FSC® certified cellulose (natural wood fibre) and 30% waste cotton. The pack contains 4 different colours, which are handy to identify which cloth you use for where in the home. No more mixing up the dishcloth with the bathroom cloth.
- Pack of 4 Compostable Swedish Dish Cloths in Grey, White, Pink & Green
- Dimensions: 17.2 x 20 cm
- Printed with water-based and environmentally friendly ink
- Made from FSC® certified cellulose and waste cotton
- Made in Sweden
- Recyclable eco-friendly card packaging
- Biodegradable & Compostable
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Dishwasher and washing machine safe. These cloths can be washed up to 90 degrees Celsius.
- Avoid the drier, line dry this cloth.
- Once you are finished with the cloth, you can cut it into strips and place it in your household compost bin.